Only schools or home education academies (HEAs) that are actively registered with ICCE may enrol students for ICCE certificates.
ICCE is a baccalaureate-style qualification. Students will therefore be required to enrol for each certificate separately (i.e. as General is completed, the student will need to enrol for Intermediate). However, the student will maintain the same unique ICCE Student ID across all certificates completed.
Minimum Enrolment Period
Students are required to be enrolled for a minimum period before graduating (except for the Basic certificate). Please note the minimum timeframes for each certificate below:
- Foundation Certificate – 6 months
- Vocational Certificate – 1 year
- General Certificate – 1 year
- Intermediate Certificate – 6 months
- Advanced/Advanced Higher Certificate – 6 months